Learning Disability Care Services, Brighton & Hove
Our care in the community packages support people with learning disabilities.
Freedom to live the life they choose
Our flexible care packages are specifically designed to support clients to live fulfilling and engaging lives.
We assist with structure and routine or the provision of more flexible packages to suit all needs. Our care assistants recognise each client as an individual with a range of unique personal interests and aspirations.
The Private Care Company prides itself on keeping all clients:
- Active and Healthy – we support clients to attend fitness or exercise sessions, as well as specialist appointments such as physiotherapy, podiatry and other general health
- Independent – providing support to carry out tasks, such as shopping and personal matters, such as banking or legal appointments
- Well connected – to pursue personal interests, attend day centres of other clubs, or meet up/organise visits with friends and family
- With structure and routine – involving times set for meals, personal care and sleeping
- Living in a clean and calm environment – supporting with housework and general care
We provide flexible care services from daily visits through to 24/7 live in care services. Our care assistants have experience in a wide range of complex care and support needs for clients receiving care in the community.
High quality care for people with learning disabilities, Call us today
Cat to our learning disability care team about your needsEnquire today